Monday 27 October 2008

This is shit

This blogging business is shit, it requires so much effort and I dont know if anyone is reading it apart from my mother. Does anyone read it, or is facebook the only thing worth editing??

A lot of stuff has happened since i last wrote and i cant be bothered to write it all down. So I'm just gonna write about getting pissed on by a bat and food poisoning.

STORY ONE
I am Sihanoukville and getting pissed off with the number of fat English and German sex tourists on the beach. Anyway, I bump into a guy I met in Phnom Penh who is now organising a group to go across to Bamboo Island, a 'tropical paradise' - I say yes and we say we will bump into each other on the beach tomorrow. That doesn't happen. Anyway, a day or so later I bump into a Dutch guy I met on the bus into Cambodia, apparently he is keen on the island so we agree to go the next day. We meet the next day and head over to the island. Anyway, we get to our bungalow to find both mattresses from the beds piled onto each other. Upon removal of the top one, we find a nice surprise, some rodent like droppings and piss. Marc says he doesnt mind haivng that bed - they are large and he will sleep on the other side of it, but I make them change the sheets. Going to bed, it apears the sheets have not been changed - there are still droppings, but fewer now. Damn Cambodians..... In bed, I feel some water dropping on me.....I ignore it, must be rain. Happens a few times....I can hear rustling above me. Pray to god it is not a bat and try to sleep. Next morning, I can see droppings on top of my mozzie net. Shit, that was piss. And there is the bat, happily sleeping above me. Damn...

STORY TWO
I am in Kampot. I wake in the night, stomach doesnt feel quite right, better go to bathroom. Good thing I did......


Cambodia is fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your blog, and link to it from my blog. But if you didn't blog and wrote notes on Facebook I would just read those instead.